2019 Carnroe Syndicate Rods
Antrim & District Angling Association in partnarship with the Honourable Irish Society at Carnroe Fishery have agree to take 6 morning session syndicate rods for the 2019 season. For many club members getting the chance to fish and catch Atlantic Salmon is huge bonus for our members.
The Club Committee has agree to issue these morning permits to club members on a first come, first serve biases. Please read the following rules carefully.
Our Syndicate sessions will start on Tuesday 7th May and every other Tuesday until the end of October and Sunday 19th May and every other Sunday until the end of October.
1) Every ADAA full club member will be entitled to purchase 2 morning sessions on the Carnroe, per session, at the reduced club rate of £30 per session.
2) Sessions will be available to purchase as dates become available 1 week in advance of the session date. This will be selected on a first come, first served bases. No exceptions will be considered!
3) In the event that not all 6 session rods have been fully booked 48 hours prior the date of the session then these extra rods will become available to all club members, regardless if they have used their quota of 2 or not. This includes all season permit holders. At this stage you will be able to purchase up to 2 accompanying visitors, however it is import that you are aware you MUST be fishing with them. These can be purchased at a reduced cost of £45 per session.
4) Carnroe rules apply, please make yourself familiar with them. There are 3 sections on the Carnroe and you will have to rotate the pools accordingly. The Fly Stream, The Bank and Risk. You may also spin and use bait inc prawn on the lower section at Risk, A boat is required for the Risk section.
Carnroe’s address is 110 Vow Road, Ballymoney, BT537NX. There are 2 large gray pillars at the entrance to the site!
5) Once you have purchased your permit you will then be able to book via the booking system. Please purchase your permit first as you will need to put in your unique invoice number to make the booking.
6) All permits need to be purchased prior to making any booking. You can purchase them here! https://www.sixmilewater.co.uk/day-ticket
If you have any problems please email: email@example.com for help.